The Lutheran Coalition for Habitat will build the 27th home this year!
- 11 opportunities on Saturdays to volunteer your “SWEAT EQUITY”
- BUILD with NW Metro Atlanta Habitat on 3/25 with 1 day framing at 2737 Country Creek Way, Kennesaw
- BUILD with NCGA Habitat STARTS 4/1 at 6017 Kemp Drive, Acworth, and continues through 6/24. This house is for the Scheitlin Family, a single mother of 2 children with medical challenges
- To volunteer for this build, you will need to sign up online HERE. The Saturday workdays will begin with breakfast at 8:30 and work starting at 9 am. Lunch will be served around noon with work to continue until approximately 3 pm or when finished with the day’s tasks
- The build dates are:
- 4/1 2nd Floor Wall System
- 4/8 2nd Floor Walls – HT provides Breakfast
- 4/29 Siding
- 5/6 Siding
- 5/13 Drywall/Siding
- 5/20 Drywall/Siding
- 6/3 Paint
- 6/10 Paint – HT provides Lunch
- 6/17 Pre-Landscape
- 6/24 Landscape
- 7/15 Dedication Ceremony
- Financial Support Appreciated – 3 ways:
- Contribution to Lutheran Coalition (501c3)
- Shop Amazon Smile online and designate Lutheran Coalition for Habitat Inc. Marietta as your charity
- Shop Kroger and designate your Community Kroger Rewards to the Lutheran Coalition #34409
Support the Lutheran Coalition for Habitat for Humanity with Amazon!
Next time you make an Amazon Purchase, log into www.smile.amazon.com. Use the charity Search button to select the Lutheran Coalition for Habitat Inc, Marietta as your charity designee! Select your merchandise and Amazon will donate 0.5% of your purchase to the Coalition. Painless Charitable Support!
Habitat for Humanity Mission
Habitat for Humanity believes that every man, woman and child should have a decent, safe and affordable place to live. We build and repair houses all over the world using volunteer labor and donations. Our partner families purchase these houses through no-profit, no-interest mortgage loans or innovative financing methods. Habitat for Humanity is a nonprofit, ecumenical Christian ministry that builds with people in need regardless of race or religion, and we welcome volunteers and supporters from all backgrounds. There are more than 1,500 local affiliates in the United States and more than 70 national organizations around the world. Together, Habitat for Humanity International have helped to build or repair over 800,000 houses and serve more than 4 million people worldwide.
Lutheran Coalition for Habitat
Holy Trinity is a charter member of the Lutheran Coalition for Habitat which was established in 1993. The Coalition is comprised of 11 local Lutheran churches who partner together financially and with “sweat equity” to build a minimum of one house per year. To date, Holy Trinity with the Lutheran Coalition and frequently supported by Thrivent Financial have built 24 homes for deserving families in our community.
For more information visit the Coalition’s website at www.lutheranhabitat.org